Old 25-05-2003, 09:20 PM
jammer

Default heat stroke and heat exhaustion

On 25 May 2003 19:08:29 GMT, ESPMER (K30a) wrote:

Ingrid wrote Men surrounded by women are pampered, women
surrounded by men are on their own.

I went to a conference once. Arranged for DH to pick up the kids from school,
let's see I think we were 6, 6 and 2 at the time. Two year old was with me.
Came home. Opened the door, could hear my DD wheezing from up the stairs.
Dropped everything and put her on the nebulizer. DH was sitting two feet from
her.
aaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!

k30a

I was in a restaurant years ago. My field of vision as i was eating
was an older couple. The lady got food lodged in her throat. I put my
fork down. She was having trouble...I stood up. She stood up and was
holding her chest and throat. I sprinted across the room and just
before doing the heimlich, i glanced to see her partner standing
there, palms to the sky, and said "I think she needs help!!"