Old 25-05-2003, 09:32 PM
GamePlayer No. 1058

Default I've never been so cut up in my entire life.

What a chore it was today. I had to really prune out my color magic since
it had a lot more than 1 sucker growing up, it was all intertwined into the
colormagic bush, and the rose in the middle of my littler rose garden turned
out to be a sucker that grew off of the original that I planted that never
grew, and then up came all this new growth last year, turned out it was pure
suckers coming out.

Man, I am cut from shoulders to wrists, I think I'll have to keep up on it
better next year or maybe start wearing body armor. But on a positive note
I did prune all the lower branches of every rose in the garden today (about
60+ roses) since I didnt do anything to them last year at all, and they had
all kinds of undergrowth prohibiting air circulation on the canes.

Better late than never I guess, they are all so well established that I
think they will survive since I only pruned way down low to get growth up
off the ground.