Old 25-05-2003, 09:32 PM
The Devil's Advocate

Default How late can lilly bulbs be planted

If you plant them they should grow but maybe too late for flowers

Robert
"Kerry Kingsbury" wrote in message
: We purchased several varieties of lillie and dahlias but the weather here
in
: New England (Northern Vermont) has hinderd getting them into the ground.
: There was also a delay for some landscaping work to be done. Lillies we
: planted last year are up and about to bloom.
:
: Are these lost forever or still viable?
:
: Should we expect any growth this year?
:
: Thanks, we really hope our investment isn't lost.
:
: