Old 26-05-2003, 12:08 AM
sara1

Default white lump on shubunkin

I had a shubunkin with the same thing and it eventually went away within a
few weeks. Don't know what it was, but he is fine now.

Sara

"Barbara Harrison" wrote in
message ...
Hi Jerri

The lump looks solid, not fuzzy It is white, the same colour as the scales
of the fish around it, which is round about its belly area. or it could
actully be the colour of fish flesh. The size is probably less than 1/4
inch. The fish is eating well and looking otherwise healthy. hope you can
help, and thanks for your reply,

Barbara

"Jerrispond" wrote in message
Where is the lump located on the fish? Is it pure white, or a fleshy
color....does it look waxy or fuzzy.....sorry, I don't know how large 2
millimeters is....Jerri