Old 26-05-2003, 12:56 AM
NauticalWheeler

Default snake?

It is that time of the year..for snakes:-(
We saw a different looking one by the
water edge. It may be a younger snake.
We are going to try to take a digital picture
so we can identify. Maybe someone here has
seen if before around there pond. It was gray/brown
with dark stripes. The head and tail were definite
not of those venemous. We got very close to it and could have touch it
easily but, knew better. Can someone lead me in the right direction to
identify it? I have looked on several sites and try several searches
and have not found an answer. I just want to know
what is hanging around the house/pond/creek.
Thanks
Lisa