Old 26-05-2003, 02:32 AM
Carol Adams

Default Passion Flowers

I've had 50:50 success:failure in propogating native passion flowers so far
this year. That is, I took two identical samples (growing tips), used
rooting hormone, and put them in the same medium; and one lived and the
other died. So, if you try to start several cuttings from your vine in this
manner, at least one ought to survive.

carol

"starlia" wrote in message
I have only found two types of passion flowers in Austin, the purple and
blue. I'm looking for the fragrant passion flower, but I'm not sure of

the
name. Also, is there a way to propagate the passion flower? My friend

fell
in love with my blue one and I would like to get her a cutting.