Old 26-05-2003, 03:20 AM
Amy

Default What is eating the leaves of my vegetable plants ??

Not sure what the culprit is, but I had a similar issue with bugs eating my
pepper and tomato plants. Pyrethrin dust is safe (and organic -
plant-derived) and has been working well for me over the past couple of
weeks. I bought it from Howard Nursery.

"Aler" wrote in message
. ..
Hello Austin gardeners,

We are trying to grow some vegetables and something seems to be eating the
leaves of the small tender plants. It appears as though someone has

stripped
off the leaves from the plant. Do you know what insect could be doing the
damage? Can someone suggest an organic way to get rid of these culprits?

Thanks a lot in advance...

Aler