Old 26-05-2003, 06:56 AM
Klaurens

Default Help Please!

Thank you so much for the reply! I do have some questions, however.
Where might I be able to download digital pictures with a link that others
can visit? I do not have a web page, or know how to go about that sort of
thing.
If I get some potting soil, compost and manure, how do I go about adding
that? Do I dig a trench around the plants and fill in the trench with the
new "ingrediants"? Or just pile it up arouund the plant?
How can you tell if your soil is soggy? We have mostly sand here, and when
you water, it seems to just disappear under the surface.
The black bud has gone missing. Like it's been carried off by something. I
searched the ground around the plant for it, but didn't find it. Would ants
do any of this damage to the roses? We have a huge number of ants now. I
counted five different kinds today. We've been laying diatenacious(sp?)
earth down on the hills we see, but it doesn't seem to be that discouraging
to them. They just make a new entrance hole and go about their merry way.
We haven't put out poison, because we have a very curious 3 year old who is
fascinated by the ants.
And lastly, could you recomend some online rose places and names of
nutrients to look for specifically.
You've been immensely helpful, and I do very much appreciate it. You've
been very kind.
Carrie

--
http://www.themomteam.com/cgi-bin/mo...75&action=show