Old 26-05-2003, 08:56 AM
Brendan OMara

Default proper measuring/method drip system FERTILIZATION

I'm hoping you experts could please educate me
in the exact best way to use my DIG brand filter/fertilizer
attachment to spread water soluable fertilizer evenly
amongst my plants.

How do I know how much fertilizer, and then how long
to let my water run to get the proper mixture to
each plant? It seems to me it could be a simple
procedure, but who knows I wanted to run it by everyone.

I have 16 roses on one drip system, all running 2 GPH
drippers. I currently want to use MiracleGro which
claims 1 tablespoon per gallon, 1 gallon per plant.

Thanks for you guidance!

-Brendan
Jefferson Oregon