Old 02-03-2003, 09:04 PM
~ jan

Default help me thanks

LOL! On a reality front, guys are caring more often for baby, thus we have
a disposable diaper that only needs changing after a stinky. Otherwise, if
women were still stuck a home like the 50's, we'd still be doing pins and
cloth 8-14 times/day, I'm fairly sure. ;o) ~ jan

On Sun, 02 Mar 2003 19:53:29 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\""
wrote:

Thanks Ingrid,
You just gave me an excellent idea! What if I have an electronic underwear
for my new baby to come? Say every 2 hours it automatically flushes the
Baby's butt and disintegrates any waste washed away?
This will eliminate the obviously pungent aroma, reduces waste going into
the land fills and save the environment?
What do the other guys around here think?

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a