Old 26-05-2003, 01:08 PM
Valkyrie

Default iddy biddy fern lookin' thing

"Elizabeth" wrote in message
Selaginella? One of my favorites in S. uncinata, Peacock Moss or Rainbow
Fern. Several species, difficult to find, but most are small, spreading
jobs, ferny or mossy in appearance.

--
elizabeth, Baton Rouge, LA
http://community.webshots.com/user/elott63

Thanks, I looked that plant up and it wasn't it, even the smallest was too
big. The plant I had grew almost flat to the ground and wasn't more than 2"
across, and looked like maybe a tiny Boston fern, however I don't believe
it was even in the fern family. I know it thrives in the Pacific Northwest.
I'm trying to remember what nursery I may have bought it from and call them.

Val