Old 26-05-2003, 01:57 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Buttonwood Question

I bought a small buttonwood today and am having trouble
finding information
(on the internet) about its care.

There used to be a magazine called World Tropical Bonsai Forum,

which devoted
two issues to buttonwood. Check with your nearest bonsai club.

The Florida Bonsai Society's "Florida Bonsai" seems to have
regular articles on buttonwood. Do a search in our archives for
buttonwood and you will find quite a number of articles.

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++