Old 26-05-2003, 03:08 PM
DigitalVinyl

Default A year old question...What's eating at my garden??

Have you protected thed plant with collars to eliminate the common
cutworm as the source...since they timber down plants exactly as
described.

And if birds are an issue buy birdnetting and erect a frame/tent over
the garden. Will keep out birds and deter small animals.

www.gardeners.com sell it, as im' sure other places. I covered all my
freshly seeded dirt to prevent birds from eating the seeds. I don't
think I lost anything to birds yet, and we've got at least 5 birds
nest just on the house property. There are 5-10 small birds out back
at all times.
DiGiTAL_ViNYL (no email)