Old 26-05-2003, 03:32 PM
Adrian Jones

Default Growing Weeds

Having just looked on the web at photographs of weeds, I've discovered I'm
cultivating a fine, healthy crop of sorrell, purple dead nettle, shepherds
purse and bush vetch.

I thought that the wood sorrell was aquilegia; the vetch was polemonium; and
the shepherd's purse was poppy!

Amongst my crop of weeds should be night-scented stocks, poppies, achillea
and nigella, but I haven't a clue what the seedlings look like so until the
flowers appear I'll have to continue cultivating weeds.

I wish the seeds packets carried photos of the seedlings and young plants so
I'd know what to look for amongst the weeds.