Old 03-02-2003, 01:59 PM
animaux

Default Eating Organics Cuts Kids' Pesticide Loads

On Sun, 02 Feb 2003 18:45:58 GMT, Tom Jaszewski
wrote:

You might want to visit the brix group on yahoo.
I paid to much for mine and could have gotten a temp compensating for
less than I paid for mine. The best people to ask are in the brix
group. I have one to measure salinity as well. I am a beginner here
but it's really an valuable way to determine quality

Extech sells manufactures several, I have their DO, pH nd light
meters and they are good quality.

http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/ex...f/RFseries.pdf

Regards,

tomj

Thanks, I'll go check it out. I do know one thing, my organic garden tastes a
lot better than any of the synthetically fertilized crap they sell in markets.