Old 26-05-2003, 04:20 PM
Tim

Default Growing Weeds

On Mon, 26 May 2003 15:23:52 +0100, Adrian Jones
wrote:

Having just looked on the web at photographs of weeds, I've discovered
I'm
cultivating a fine, healthy crop of sorrell, purple dead nettle,
shepherds
purse and bush vetch.

I thought that the wood sorrell was aquilegia; the vetch was polemonium;
and
the shepherd's purse was poppy!

Amongst my crop of weeds should be night-scented stocks, poppies,
achillea
and nigella, but I haven't a clue what the seedlings look like so until
the
flowers appear I'll have to continue cultivating weeds.

I wish the seeds packets carried photos of the seedlings and young plants
so
I'd know what to look for amongst the weeds.

I'll vote for you if you pull that off. Tim.