Old 26-05-2003, 05:32 PM
Alison

Default Growing Weeds

"Adrian Jones" wrote in message
Having just looked on the web at photographs of weeds, I've discovered I'm
cultivating a fine, healthy crop of sorrell, purple dead nettle, shepherds
purse and bush vetch.

I thought that the wood sorrell was aquilegia; the vetch was polemonium;

and
the shepherd's purse was poppy!

snip

lol. Good for you doing your bit for wildlife and natural habitats etc etc.
;-)

Couldn't you pull out the larger specimens of weed so that there's less
competition for your chosen meadow varieties? Otherwise they'll get bullied
out of survival and you'll never be able to pilot the seed packet trial
depicting the early seedling photos ;-)

--A