Old 26-05-2003, 10:44 PM
Gail Futoran

Default question on west nile

"Lauralai" wrote in message
hi
I work in a pet store and people are coming in and buying

feeder goldfish
for there ponds thinking that they will help with mosiqtoe

larvae. I don't
know if they would help all that much but was wondering if

anyone here could
tell me if they would help or not. I mean the fish

wouldn't really move the
surface water much. if they don't help I would like to be

able to have an
explanation as to why. tons of people are coming in and

wanting tons of
fish for there ponds when they don't know what they are

getting into. I
mean some wanted 50 for a fairly small pond, these people

have not even put
water conditioner in the water and some don't buy food for

them. I am not
allowed to say no to selling fish to them unfortunately

but right now I'm
suggesting getting a few to start the pond off, like 3 -6.
thanks

You got a bunch of good answers, and I'm
not adding to that. I'd like to say thank you
for coming here to ask questions and learn
more so you can give your customers good
advice. Your boss should give you a raise
for your initiative and interest!

Gail
San Antonio TX