Old 27-05-2003, 01:21 AM
Bigjon

Default Plant identification anyone ?

In a fit of excitement David Hill uttered:

Whilst suffering some form of mental aberration Bigjon thinking he was
smart wrote that several of us were exhibiting emotions whilst replying to a
Question that we were in way experiencing at the time.
Still if it makes him feel good..................

I am surprised that Neil in his defence of Ragwort didn't mention it's value
as a food plant for the caterpillars of the Cinnabar moth (The small yellow
and black Caterpillar).

Sorry, but I have a posting style more suited to the Windows groups where
flaming is more often the norm. It is not meant to insult in this NG, but I
cannot keep swapping it around.
Apologies if you feel unduly put out by style, but as I am going to be a
regular to this NG, please don't take offence - The content of my posts
will always be civil and courteous in here...
(although not necessarily in some other NG's, where insults and flames are
thrown back and forth with glee !).

--
It's probably on http://support.microsoft.com/ somewhere....