Old 27-05-2003, 02:08 AM
Oscar_lives

Default Cost to mow...

"GamePlayer No. 1058" wrote in message
news:8d31f5105eb80488d6dc754a8e057cff@TeraNews...
Do what I did, my neighbors bought the house next door and layed sod, but
didnt have a mower, they asked if I would mind coming over and mowing

there
lawn once in a while since i have a rider mower. At first I didnt mind,
seeing as I have a rider mower, its more fun than a chore. Well I did

this
for about 2 months, then grew tired of mowing their lawn as well as my

own,
(I started to feel like I had to do their lawn when I did mine) so I

stopped
mowing all together, my lawn and theirs.

When they asked what was up, I told them my mower was on the fritz.

Believe
it or not, within a week they had a brand new mower to mow their own lawn,
though they never offered to mow my lawn, but a week later I started

mowing
my own lawn again and gave them the explanation that I took my mower to

the
shop and had it repaired at the cost of $300.00, they did offer to pay me
half of the "supposed" repair bill, but I declined. They now have a new
mower and I dont have to mow their lawn.

Why not grow a spine and be honest. Tell them you don't want to mow their
lawn.

You people are a bunch of spineless pussies. You dance all around the issue
and lie to others, rather than dealing with the issues in a straight-forward
manner.