Old 27-05-2003, 02:20 AM
Bill

Default trapped skunk

In article ,
says...
snip

BTW in case the policeman I spoke to today is reading this: I am a
veterinarian. I know what nocturnal means, I know what rabies is, and I
know that skunks lift their tails when they spray. You are still incorrect
- it would not have been appropriate to assume the skunk was sick because
it was awake, and it would really not have been wise to assume the skunk
couldn't spray (especially since his tail was curled upwards in the trap).

Sorry, just had to vent

What would a cop know about skunks except maybe the human variety ?
Now if you had asked him about the best donut shop in town...

Bill