Old 22-10-2002, 05:45 AM
George Gehrke

Default Logging (again)

"Larry Harrell" wrote in message

USFS timber folks do not torch forests.

BULLSHIT! Larry, you live in na-na land and evidently are so screwed up in
idealism you're beyond help.

I personally have taken photographs of the United States Forest Service
setting forest fires. The first Forest Service asshole that was caught was
caught actually in the process of setting the forest fire. That individual
was found guilty and still has their job. **** you Larry.

I fly a Comanche and I fly over the Selway wilderness and the Bitterroot
range all the time. I have taken photographs of a Forest Service employee
with a pack of two mules, FLARE IN HAND, on a high trail setting a new
forest fire. No back burns either pal. There wasn't a fire within thirty
miles of that *******. **** you Larry.

I caught two logging company white, pickup trucks which I reported to SLC
Center which contacted the firefighters on another ridge away (which I had
in sight). "Yes," they said, "We have the new smoke in sight and no they
are not our people." Two Ravalli County Sheriff squad cars were sent to
intercept but they got away.

The big Colorado Fire was set by a female USFS employee which burned so much
of the state the figures are ballistic. This coming spring, a huge amount
of flood and mud damage is going to occure because of that bitch. **** you
Larry.

I was camped at the mouth of Blodgett Canyon just this morning where the big
Ravalli County Montana fires started. The Hamilton Fire Department raced to
the site and PUT THE FIRE OUT! (Except for smoldering coals they were
working on) When . . . the US Forest Service arrived and ordered them out of
the area. It seems the Forest Service had a reason to take over. Guess
what they did Larry? This is no bullshit! They let the fire restart!
Blodgett Canyon was torched by the United States Forest Service.

Okay. I can understand that except such timber should not be harvested by
logging companies that is burnt. With a law in place to do this, the
majority of fires would cease.

Like I said Larry. **** you and your lies.

George Gehrke