Old 27-05-2003, 03:32 AM
wekimer

Default Anybody put plants in their stream?

I just bought Monkeyflower seeds from Parks seeds.com. I'm looking forward
to trying a few in my stream as well. Thanks for the tip Roger. kim

"Roger Bennett" wrote in message
thlink.net...
I started a plant called Monkeyflower (I think) in our stream several

years
ago and it's doing fine. It grows about a foot tall and has violet-white
flowers in June (Zone 5). I got my starts from a local stream where it

seems
to grow like grass on shallow sand bars. Locally, it's considered a weed

and
I've never seen it for sale in garden centers.

RGB
Zone 5 OH