Old 24-10-2002, 08:15 PM
Joe Zorzin

Default The end of the housing bubble

"Larry Harrell" wrote in message
om...
K Davies wrote in message

arthlink.net...
[Comments? - KD]

Denial Ain't Just a River in Egypt;
It's a State of Mind with Bush Supporters
Al Martin
(Oct 7)
http://www.almartinraw.com/column74.html

Actually, that might work out very good for me. Since I don't
currently own a house

Of course you don't, you're only a forester! Your socio/economic status and
income isn't close to that of a plumber or union truck driver, certainly not
like that of a PROFESSIONAL person, like an accountant or nurse or first
grade teacher. Heck, all you FIELD foresters do is walk around the woods
with sloppy clothes covered with dirt and many colors of paint- like
hillbillies. Don't take no skill fer dat! Heck, it's so unskilled, that
students do it, and those right out of forestry school, until they get
promoted into a nice professional office job. Ayup.

and would prefer to live in a nice place in the
West, it should reduce high prices for mid-sized homes. Someday I'd
like to settle down on a Ranger District but, until then, I'll be
saving my pennies, nickles and dimes.

BTW, I may just be paying off my new '02 Subaru Forester soon. Those
500 hours of overtime this year have gone a long way and being on the
road brings me something extra on "per diem", too.

Larry