Old 03-02-2003, 02:56 PM
Betsy

Default Saw my first robin today :(

Have a nice day.

"BT" wrote in message
.. .
What a bunch of CRAP!
It broke your heart?!!!! And you still allow your cats to roam around

outside
and kill more birds?!
There is no reason for cats to roam freely outside. They are very happy

to live
inside and watch the birds through the window.

And as for an owl or hawk getting the "slow" birds, well now they can't

because
your cats got them first! Cats are NOT natural predators in the wild.

When are
you people going to fianlly come to grips with this?!!!

I love cats! But I keep mine indoors where they belong! Because I also

love
birds!

BT

"madgard" wrote in message
snip...
don't worry, there'll be more. My cats do the same with me with those
precious finches that I've lured to the 7 bird feeders hanging on the
pawlonia branches. Some were so little and precious it broke my heart,

but
they're cats after all and if they're this slow, something else would

have
gotten them out here, like an owl, or hawk........I still scold Pesters
anyway, and now especially since he's trying to teach his new little
brudder, Polluxx who has the grace of a drunken moose on a tight
madgardener