Old 27-05-2003, 02:20 PM
Spam-A-Ram-A

Default Where to find day laborers in Austin?

OK, speaking of tirades, how about some actual information?

Just what are these "facts" to which you refer, this "real situation"?

Please, don't just spew, give some data that can be checked. I'm curious.

BTW, don't have a hut. We're not cruel, the dogs sleep inside at night.

Quite a tirade from someone that refuses to accept FACT.

Yep, the same old tired argument that defies common sense, logic, and
the REAL situation.

Now, go back to your little comfy hut in the back yard and pray that I
don't find out who your parents are, cause maybe it time fer a lickin'...

JT