Old 27-05-2003, 02:32 PM
Doug Kanter

Default Neighbor's dog pees thru fence.

"Geoff Cashman" wrote in message

On another tangent, you could complain to your local politicians,
providing them with a copy of the videotape as well as a copy of
the law, and ask them why they are not upholding their oath of
office.

I don't think you're done yet.

-Geoff

1) I speak to all dog owners before moving onward to other methods.

2) Unfortunately, I have a full time job, and like everyone else, I
sometimes need to take the shortest path to a solution. My view: My time at
work is worth "X". My time after work is worth X to the thousandth,
exponentially speaking. There is nobody who can pay me back that valuable
time, for gardening and fishing, and it is a crime to steal that time.