Old 27-05-2003, 02:32 PM
Doug Kanter

Default Neighbor's dog pees thru fence.

"Geoff Cashman" wrote in message

My mother once handled a problem like this but in reverse. The

neighborhood
in question was in the country, and each house had 3-5 acres, sometimes

more.
A neighbor moved in about a quarter of a mile away who had a rather nasty

pit
bull. It had killed one dog, but nobody actually saw the pit bull kill the
dog in question so nothing was done. My mother called the people and told
them, "If you continue to allow your pit bull to run around the

neighborhood,
it might not go well for it. I have four german shepherds that would

gladly
have a few minutes of fun with your dog." The owner permanently chained up
the dog.

-Geoff

Well...there ya go! When a dog leaves its property, it becomes something
else.