Old 27-05-2003, 04:20 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Submersible Lights in or out of Pond?

"K30a" wrote in message

I got a bit carried away and we installed
a light at the edge of the pond.
I wanted to attract bugs for the bullfrogs to
eat...
It wasn't on a timer and I got tired of running around plugging it in at

night
and unplugging it and finally I said, kathy, get a grip! Bullfrogs have

been
consuming bugs for probably millions of years without any help from a

pondside
light.

You know how you can get carried away sometimes with ponding....

Target has some very nice stylish solr powered lights right now. In pairs
they are $40.00, and I think many of the designs are very elegant. I have
one set (two lamps) around the pond. I figure the soft glow will be enough
to attract some frog food.

BV.