Old 26-10-2002, 07:51 PM
Larry Harrell

Default Logging (again)

"George Gehrke" wrote in message news:5Uqu9.9696$46.6848@fe01...
But I don't want what forests remain "managed". I want you out of them and
everyone else like you.

George Gehrke
Leave what's left, 100% alone.

And you will be left behind, while everyone else around you helps to
right the wrongs and restore what has been missing. It's YOU that will
encourage arsonists to burn up remaining forests. It's YOU who will be
responsible for corporations making millions off burned timber. It's
YOU who will keep blaming everyone but themselves.

I'm the one out there protecting goshawks, saving old growth and
keeping loggers from doing permanent damage to the forests. What have
YOU done for your forests lately?!?!?

If you haven't figured it out already, the timber industry WANTS our
forests to burn. You are just playing right into their hands.

Larry, a true environmentalist