Old 27-05-2003, 05:32 PM
Matt Rosing

Default where can i find some peeing boy statues?

The most famous peeing boy statue is the Mannequin Pis, just off the
main square in Brussels Belgium. I don't know the full history but it's
probably been 100 years at least. They dress him up for special
occasions and he does work. It's not bad taste at all: It's fun. I have
a brass copy of one in my office (I went to school in Belgium).

wrote:

why would anyone want something like that? They are on the top 10 list of "worst
taste" . Ingrid

we have been searching for a peeing boy statues. if yall know of any
websites please send us the links to the websites .