Old 27-05-2003, 05:32 PM
Critical Popperian

Default More Pics of "The Big Dig"

Thanks very much for the kind words. My husband did all the gingerbread
trim.
He has a great little woodworking shop with all the "toys" and turns out
amazing stuff when he has the time.

I just looked at your site as well! Impressive transformation! Want
to do my house as well?

I am indeed jealous given where we are at right now.

We just emptied the main pond and tore everything to pieces for the
bottom drain, transferred all the fish to the top pond.... oh boy, one
thing I hadn't considered.... the Koi in the top pond have stirred up
all the settled clay and I can't see any of them!!

Only for a month though. My new Biotec 30 is on it's way to save the
day....