Old 26-10-2002, 08:01 PM
Larry Harrell

Default Logging (again)

Enough of your crap, Jerry. You don't have a leg to stand on,
science-wise. You will find yourself in a small minority when Congress
acts and does just what I have been saying all along. Get used to it,
bud.

I've tried to be diplomatic and patient. I don't need to say the same
thing over and over. I'll just gloat and reap the rewards of being on
the side of science, righteousness and being in a job that brings me
fantastic satisfaction.

Ignorance is a crutch for those wo can't handle reality. You won't
drive me out of here because the truth DOES come through. In the
meantime, you just go on being a pawn for the timber industry. They
WANT the forests to burn down and so do you! Short term profits for
them and blackened stumps for you. That's the friggin' truth, all 6.5
million acres of it, this year alone.

Larry a true environmentalist