Old 27-10-2002, 05:25 AM
votegreen=votebush

Default Logging (again)

++ Enough of your crap, Jerry. You don't have a leg to stand on,
science-wise. You will find yourself in a small minority when Congress
acts and does just what I have been saying all along. Get used to it,
bud.++

HE has the science on his side. JErry supports the Roadless PLan
developed by the worlds top scientists and the former USFS chief. It
was a plan developed by the top biologists. It is a plan to keep the
status quo. It is a plan that preserves the best balance between
quality game habitat,recreaton and development.

==
I've tried to be diplomatic and patient. I don't need to say the same
thing over and over. I'll just gloat and reap the rewards of being on
the side of science, righteousness and being in a job that brings me
fantastic satisfaction.==