Old 27-05-2003, 11:44 PM
Rick and Dana Siekmann

Default Lawn Striper: The Maiden Voyage (update)

3-4 days sounds pretty good. And anything that makes lawn-mowing more
interesting is worth a try. :-) Do try diagonals. I think the pattern
looks awfully classy.

The next test will be how "manageable" this seems in mid-July. OTOH,
it could be more entertaining than a couple of hours at the gym.

I'm kind of a gym rat anyway, so a hard workout doesn't bother me all that
much. That's one of the ways I view yard work anyway--another form of
exercise. That said, I'm thinking of adding still more weight to the roller
to see if I can get the stripes to really stand out. Glutton for
punishment, I guess.