Old 27-05-2003, 11:56 PM
Paulo

Default Repoting

Diana, I would like to post a pic, but i dont have a digital camera
I was observing the plant very carefully, and the brown spots seem to be dry
patches, and they are in the new leaves, i doubt is lack of water...

In the other hand my onc.flexosum is growing new leaves..but are growing as
a zig-zag..i have read is lack of water...but again..i doubt it....I have
change all the potting mix to see what happen....... I am very concern

Paulo
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
thlink.net...
Paulo,

Can you post a picture of it on alt.binaries.pictures.orchids? I have the
occasional problem with fungus that affects my thin-leafed plants, causing
brown spots, and treat it with a natural fungicide (alcohol and cinnamon
mixture - go to http://www.firstrays.com
for more information and lots of other good stuff). However, I wouldn't
venture a guess as to what is wrong at this point. Overwatered?
Underwatered? And if the leaf loss is on back bulbs there may be no
problem. I have some Oncidium crosses that keep their leaves faithfully

and
others that tend to lose leaves after blooming.

Barring any more info, take it out of the pot again and examine the roots.
Maybe it doesn't like the bark.

Diana