Old 28-05-2003, 12:08 AM
Berob

Default How Long Do Baby Birds Nest?

I knew someone would ask me that, and the short answer is I don't know. A
reasonably small range of time would serve my purposes. If it helps you
give me an answer, assume its a Robin. Thanks.

"Geoff Cashman" wrote in message
In article ,
Berob wrote:
Not exactly a gardening question, but I'm hoping some of you know the
answer. I've got some baby birds in a nest up in the soffit of a utility
room that I'm renovating and insulating. I need them to be gone to

finish
but don't want to disturb them. Any idea how long the babies will remain

in
the nest being nurtured by the mother before they leave? Thank you for

any
input.

It's important to identify what species of bird it is before the
question can be answered properly.

-Geoff