Old 28-10-2002, 11:07 PM
Dave & Marcia

Default Not So Good

"Dave Thompson" wrote in message

"Dave & Marcia" wrote in message

"Donald L Ferrt" wrote in message
om...

Glorified tree fams are not interesting to hike in!

And hiking is such a huge industry providing families with good wages

and
in
most cases a multitude of benefits.

Do wages and cash benefits that have to justify everything? Ever heard of
quality of life. Why don't you just move some place that's all concrete

and
store fronts - that way everything will be worthy in your mind.

I am probably more enviormentally aware than most but don't feel the need to
wear it on my sleeve.

And quality of life does depend on money so you buy food, cloths and have a
roof over your head.

Now time to go turn my compost pile, clean of the solar water heater & move
my grey water hose.