Old 28-05-2003, 01:08 AM
Anne Jackson

Default Planning permission - Lean-to Greenhouse/shed

The message
from "Chris Stewart" contains these words:

Hi,
We have a six foot high wooden fence at the end of our garden in not so
sunny Aberdeen. I want to replace the fence with a breeze block wall. Two
questions:-
a) what height of wall can you build without needing planning permission?
b) can I build a lean-to greenhouse/shed without planning permission?
I would intend it to run the full length of the new wall.

I don't know about Aberdeen, but you can't build *anything* "permanent"
in Perth without planning permission.

--
AnneJ
ICQ #:- 119531282