Old 28-05-2003, 01:44 AM
Bob

Default Finding a home for new fish

On Mon, 26 May 2003 23:55:36 GMT, "Lisa Tetzlaff"
wrote:
Hi Lisa

I'm just starting to round them up......... it will probably be a
couple of weeks at least before they are ready to move.....may also
have some larger fish to give away ........ you can email me at
if you are interested

Bob

I will ask my ponding friends here in this area. We have been known to head
that way sometimes. I live outside of Fort Walton Beach and occasionally
make trips to Pensacola, Mobile, etc. Will let you know. Thanks for the
offer.
"Bob" seadogs@gulftel,com wrote in message
.. .
Anyone in the Gulf Shores /Foley Alabama area interested in some small
Kio.................. I will have about a dozen or so to give away in
about a couple of weeks or so , depending on how fast they develop and
how hard they are going to be to catch ...................... right
now they range in size from about 1inch to 3 inches.

Bob

The early bird may get the worm.....
But the second mouse gets the cheese

You may see our pond at