Old 28-05-2003, 03:20 AM
Ben Griffin

Default [IBC] Kingsville Repotting/Cherry Borers

They do resemble the holes in that picture. However
the actual holes are move evenly spaced apart. They
almost look man made but they arn't. Yes it is an in
the ground tree its about 80 feet tall. With about a
1 and a half foot wide trunk. The holes do not make
rows and then stop though like in the picture. They
are neatly spaced holes spanning the width around the
tree trunk in a neat line. I will take some pictures
the next day its not raining which isn't tomorrow.
And i'll post them on the gallery and attach a link in
a post. Thanks for the kingsville advice. Yes it is
in a nursery container but has been raised by a bonsai
nursery so it is a shallow container. 8 inches wide
by 6 inches deep. Just a cheap plastic container. I
bought a mica drum to move it into which is 4.25
inches deep by about 18 inches wide. I'm hoping root
work has been done a few times in its life so i will
be able to spread them nicely over the wider pot.

Ben

http://calendar.yahoo.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++