Old 28-05-2003, 04:08 AM
Hussein M.

Default Organic Slug Control

On Mon, 26 May 2003 21:14:03 +0100, Max Wright
wrote:

As an alternative to beer (or yeast and sugar and water, which slugs
also find attractive), you might try bran. Whether or not it actually
attracts them I'm not sure, and the idea that they eat so much of it
that they explode is one of those myths, but they obviously like it very
much when they find it and tend to stay on it feeding.

And there was silly me thinking that the effect of the bran was to gunge
up their sticky pads and they didn't like it at all!

Huss

Grow a little garden

spam block - for real addy, reverse letters of second level domain.