Old 28-05-2003, 04:20 AM
Robert Wilson

Default Blooming while lily after a recent rain - zephyranthes?

After a recent respite from the dry spell, I started noticing a while
lily bloom seem to pop up out of the ground. Don't know if this was
everywhere or only where I saw it (off Old Spicewood Springs Road).

After taking a look, I decided it resembles a Zephyranthes, which I had
a pink variety of in my old garden back in New Orleans. If this is what
it is, is there a reliable source for cultivated bulbs somewhere
locally? I don't want to dig (gasp!) but would really like this in my
white garden.

Can anyone help?