Old 28-05-2003, 04:56 AM
Inyo

Default Paleobotany Pages Moved To New URLs

Another one of my TopCites servers crashed and burned suddenly,
leaving a number of my paleobotany pages temporarily without homes.
Recently, I moved all of those pages, formerly housed with
once-reliable TopCities (which has devolved with singular celerity
into the bane of my cyber-existence), to new addresses. The new URLs

1) Plant Fossils In The Dead Camel Range, Nevada
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/saline...dc/fallon.html

2) Fossil Plants At Aldrich Hill, Western Nevada
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/Waucob...drichhill.html

3) Fossil Giant Sequoia Foliage From Nevada
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/saline...s/bigtree.html