Old 28-05-2003, 06:44 AM
Susan Erickson

Default Repoting

On Tue, 27 May 2003 18:37:56 -0400, "Paulo"
wrote:

Diana, I would like to post a pic, but i dont have a digital camera
I was observing the plant very carefully, and the brown spots seem to be dry
patches, and they are in the new leaves, i doubt is lack of water...

In the other hand my onc.flexosum is growing new leaves..but are growing as
a zig-zag..i have read is lack of water...but again..i doubt it....I have
change all the potting mix to see what happen....... I am very concern

Paulo

Your zig-zag leaf can be lack of water due to bad roots rather
than due to not being watered. Good Luck with them.

SuE