Old 28-05-2003, 08:45 AM
Mike

Default Bridge

In article , Serenity serenity@nospam
serenitynyespam.off.fslife.co.uk writes
I need to get a bridge to span an 18ft dyke.
It doesn't have to be too ornamental, functional is fine.

Does anyone have a favoured supplier.
Thank you,

Is that 8? or do you really mean 18? If so that is one hell of a span,
especially if you mean it to take vehicles as well, no I know you didn't
mention that, but 'functional' for what?

Mike
who wants a bridge to span 5 miles;-}
Forthcoming reunions. H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more