Old 28-05-2003, 10:09 AM
Serena Blanchflower

Default Is this a weed?

On Wed, 28 May 2003 09:17:11 +0100, "Justin Burnett"
wrote:

Thanks for the help so far. I've put a picture up on webshots.
http://community.webshots.com/script...howMyPhoto&alb
umID=74723183&photoID=74723273&security=NBlNPl The plant in the shot is
currently around 5 - 6" high

It looks as though you will need to update the authorisations for the
site. It's not allowing me in, saying that I don't appear to be the
owner.

People may find it easier to try one of the versions of the link below
(once the authorisations have been fixed), to avoid cutting and pasting.

http://community.webshots.com/script...ecurity=NBlNPl
http://tinyurl.com/cu7h

--
Cheers, Serena

Sometimes I sits and thinks ... and sometimes I just sits. (Punch cartoon)