Old 28-05-2003, 11:20 AM
Justin Burnett

Default Is this a weed?

"Serena Blanchflower" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 28 May 2003 09:17:11 +0100, "Justin Burnett"
wrote:

Thanks for the help so far. I've put a picture up on webshots.

http://community.webshots.com/script...howMyPhoto&alb
umID=74723183&photoID=74723273&security=NBlNPl The plant in the shot is
currently around 5 - 6" high

It looks as though you will need to update the authorisations for the
site. It's not allowing me in, saying that I don't appear to be the
owner.

People may find it easier to try one of the versions of the link below
(once the authorisations have been fixed), to avoid cutting and pasting.

http://community.webshots.com/script...showMyPhoto&al
bumID=74723183&photoID=74723273&security=NBlNPl
http://tinyurl.com/cu7h

--
Cheers, Serena

Sometimes I sits and thinks ... and sometimes I just sits. (Punch cartoon)

Sorry folks, I can find nothing that would restrict access so perhaps using
the less direct link below will allow you in.
http://community.webshots.com/user/jburnett110

If that fails I'll wait and see what the plants do!