Old 29-05-2003, 05:20 AM
Tyra Trevellyn

Default a guidfe to what plants look like when young -or- what the hell is that?

From: Pat Meadows
Date: Wed, May 28, 2003 12:08 PM
I'm keeping a weather log in a little software program
called 'My Garden Journal' - I have a min-max thermometer
and a rain gauge. In the month of May so far, we have had
six sunny days and 22 rainy, wet, overcast, or
thunderstorm-y days. Four of the six sunny days were at the
very beginning of the month. This is a bit much!

Pat

Ha! Are you in northern NJ by any chance with the rest of us ducks? (I know
the Big Wet is happening over various parts of the northeast but those stats
sound exactly like ours here.)

swimmingly,
Tyra
nNJ usa z6b/7a