Old 29-05-2003, 05:21 AM
DigitalVinyl

Default a guidfe to what plants look like when young -or- what the hell is that?

"Doug Kanter" wrote:

"DigitalVinyl" wrote in message
.. .
Pat Meadows wrote:

Well I'm a renter in this house, so I don't know if I want to start
converting their ground into raised beds. :-) I've just seen stuff
about adding compost every year and tilling under everything and now
mulching. It jus tmakes me wonder how fast decomposition can outpace
what I'm piling on. :-) But I do understand its all good for the soil

Let's put it this way: If you do nothing make sure to walk or kneel only in
BETWEEN the rows,

Not an issue. It is a corner plot with slate walkways and the base of
the house surrounding it. You would have to go out of your way to step
into it.
DiGiTAL_ViNYL (no email)